STF Group is a company with its primary headquarters located in Cali, Colombia, dedicated to the manufacture and commercialization of women’s clothing and currently entering the male market. Its brands ELA, STF, Topo One, and STF Man, recognized in the Colombian, Mexican, and Latin American markets.
Studio F is the Colombian brand that applies the latest fashion trends in clothing designed, especially for the Latin woman’s figure, sophisticated and stylish. Its mission is to highlight women’s beauty, provide the best fashion alternative, and generate a unique shopping experience with innovative products that make her feel good, stand out on any occasion, and reflect all the femininity and sensuality in her look.
|High demand for
innovation and new
processes not supported
|Variability in demand
|Increase in working
|Opening of new points
of sale and distribution
|Reduced delivery times
|Imbalances in the
| Increase in the variety
|Growth in portfolio size
|Planning model not
approved in the business
|High level of out-of-stock at
points of sales
strategy (MTO / MTS)
- Inventory reduction 18%.
- Decreased stock out in stores.
- Decreased transfers between stores.
- Improved supply chain synchronization.
- Speed of store replenishment reduced from days to hours..
- The focus on analysis has allowed planners to focus on critical problems faster.
- The speed of analysis at key moments such as December has helped react to market changes.
- It has helped the revision of the portfolio in an agile way.